THC Capsules / Product information, 25mg, 50mg, 100mg, 200mg, 400mg
Our accurately pre-dosed THC Cannabis Capsules are used to deliver high dosages of THC cannabis oil in the body.
Very seldom THC capsules are necessary to treat pain, however, in rare cases CannaMedica will recommend it to clients when necessary.
Capsules are mainly for clients treating cancer. Capsules are also used for later stages of cancer, including for pain.
CannaMedica offers capsules in 25mg, 50mg, 100mg, 200mg, 300mg and 400mg.
What is THC
THC is the most abundant cannabinoid present in cannabis. Specifically, Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) also known as the psycho-active compound in cannabis, contains miraculous healing properties and benefits. Higher dosed THC capsules are mostly used to treat cancer.
DOES THC GET YOU HIGH?
Yes. THC is the psychoactive compound responsible for getting ‘high’. With micro-dosing, using a tincture, one can build up a tolerance within days and can avoid the high. Remember that every person is unique, there is no one size fits all with THC cannabis oil dosing. It is about finding your optimal dosage and the balance that is right for you. Be patient, building up a tolerance can take time so start on low doses and gradually build up to a dosage that work for you.
IS THC RIGHT FOR YOU?
Here is a quick overview of THC benefits – Higher dosed THC capsules are mostly used to treat cancer only.
- THC Kills Cancer Cells: It kills cancer cells in the human body without killing or harming the body’s good cells.
- THC is a Chronic Pain & Inflammation Reliever: THC is an effective pain reliever because it works with the body’s endocannabinoid system, which controls and regulates pain and inflammation.
- THC Reduces & Eliminates Nausea and Vomiting: Cancer patients and those suffering from eating disorders and/or cachexia can definitely benefit from the use of THC.
- THC is an Appetite Stimulant: People suffering from eating disorders, mental health issues, cancer, HIV/AIDS and a variety of other diseases can benefit by using THC.
- THC Treats Mental-Health Conditions: It can assist with depression, anxiety and stress. Should the client be uncomfortable with THC’s euphoric effects, we recommend THCA.
- THC is Anti-Spasmodic: It is ideal for people who suffer from stomach, intestine, and/or urinary bladder spasms.
- THC Provides Relief for Digestive Health Problems: For people who have Crohn’s Disease or Diabetes, THC plays a significant role in relieving digestive pain, spasms, and overall discomfort.
- THC Creates Euphoric Effects: Assist with depression, PTSD, mood lifter
- THC is an Anti-oxidant: Cannabinoids help protect the brain’s cells from damage thanks to the anti-oxidants in THC and CBD.
THC Condition List
|Alzheimer’s||Fibromyalgia||Neuropathy & Neuropathic Pain|
|Auto immune||Migraines and Headaches||Spinal Cord Injuries|
|Cancer & chemo symptoms||Menopause||Strokes|
How to use THC capsules
Start by using a tincture to gradually build up THC tolerance, before using capsules.
Administer as needed every 4-6 hrs. Wait 2 hrs for effect before ingesting more.
Capsules are best stored refrigerated.
Like all medicines, cannabis can induce its own unique set of side-effects.
- One of the possible side-effects of THC is anxiety and paranoia. If you suffer from anxiety, we will strongly advise substituting THC with THCA.
- Take too much too quickly and one will get high. Please follow our dosing guidelines.