Tinctures (1:10) are 1000mg of cannabinoid extract in 10ml MCT, 500+ drops per bottle (dropper top bottle). Each drop is 2mg.
Micro dosing, using a CBN tincture is often enough to get the desired effect to treat insomnia and other sleeping disorders.
What is CBN
CBN or cannabinol, is a metabolite of THC obtained when THC breaks down due to oxidation or aging. On the flip side, while THC is known for its high psychoactive effects, CBN produces less of a ‘high’ effect and has numerous medicinal benefits. It is popular for its sleep-inducing properties making it an ideal treatment for insomnia and sleep disorders. The cannabinoid can also serve as an anticonvulsant and anti-inflammatory.
DOES CBN GET YOU HIGH?
CBN induces little to no psychoactive effects. Take too much too quickly and you will get high. Start low and gradually increase by one drop per dosing. For CBN, less is often more.
The psychoactive and other properties of THC are a result of its ability to bind to the cannabinoid receptors found in the brain, immune system and gut of humans. CBN was discovered to bind weakly to the cannabinoid receptor found in the brain (CB1), having about 10% of the activity of THC.
IS CBN RIGHT FOR YOU?
Although the main feature of CBN is its sedative effect, ideal for combating sleep apnea, insomnia or other sleeping disorders, this cannabinoid also has other therapeutic properties that could be useful in the treatment of a wide range of ailments and diseases.
- Sedative effect (promotes sleep and increases sleep hours and quality of sleep)
- Antiemetic effect (nausea and vomiting)
- Reduction of pain (chronic pain, fibromyalgia, etc.)
- Antibacterial effect
- Promotes the growth of bone cells (potential to treat fractures)
- Anti-convulsive effect (Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Tourette’s syndrome, etc.)
- Stimulates appetite (chemotherapy, AIDS, appetite disorders)
- Anti-inflammatory effect (Ulcerative colitis)
- Decreases intra-ocular pressure (Glaucoma)
- Control of the growth of cutaneous cells (treatment of burns, psoriasis, etc.)
- Cannabis rich in CBN helps you to fall asleep
LIST OF CONDITIONS CBN IS RECOGMENDED FOR
When one suffer from pain, one cannot sleep. CBN is very effective due to its sedative properties and being able to treat pain.
|Cancer & Chemo Symptoms||Osteoporosis|
|Lupus (SLE)||Sleep / insomnia / Sleeping disorders|
Due to its sedative effects, it will make the user sleepy. Take too much too quickly and you will get high. Otherwise there are none!
How to use CBN tincture
CBN is recommended for night time use only.
Start on 1 drop half hour before bedtime, which is often sufficient. If the desired effect is not reached you can increase 1 drop at a time. Often, less is more with CBN. Please be wary.
CBN tinctures are best stored in the fridge.